Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sausage Links



Hey, winos. Make sure to check out friend of the blog Brian Yinger's The Grape Calls.

Also, I can't say enough good things about Larry Longstreth's short film The Greatest Fan Film of All Time, which is a sequel of sorts to Batman's Gonna Get Shot in the Face. I plugged both of these films in my interview with Larry, but they really do deserve mentioning on their own. Definitely worth checking out if you're a comic book fan.

Also, I'm tweeting now (!), which is what you see at the right of this page. Follow me here if you want. Get on the Twitter bandwagon before it gets on you. I'm not sure what that means, but it doesn't sound like you should risk it.

Lastly, this video kind of freaks me out. Think of me when you have nightmares tonight.

No comments: